Start today and train with top presenter Debbie Kneale in person from the comfort of your own home for the ultimate indoor cycling certification online!
What do you get?
- Quality Assured Training - With an unmatched 100% recommendation rate and consistent '5 star - Excellent' ratings from instructors worldwide.
- Specialist Online Education - Not just a live course chopped up into parts for online delivery, or a simple, automated 'tick box certificate' like most. Instead you get expertly crafted and engaging content to benefit all learning styles with a mix of video, audio, exclusive coaching quizzes and technique memory aids, ready made class plans and takeaway templates make learning and teaching simple.
- Convenience - 24/7 access anywhere anytime and on any computer, tablet or phone with internet.
- Choice - 2 certification levels to suit individual requirements. Start with Essentials Plus (equivalent to Spinning etc) then progress to Pro if desired.
- Flexibility - Review content at your own pace and as often as you like within a generous 6 month standard enrolment (can be extended if needed, though some have completed in just 2 days!)
- Personal Support - Your questions will be answered quickly in person by course creator Debbie Kneale - Priceless!
- Credibility and Confidence - With thorough assessments and personal, individual feedback, you and employers can be fully confident in your knowledge/skills.
- Security - Externally accredited by top independent awarding bodies in the USA and UK for the maximum points for indoor cycling. Essentials Plus is accredited by NASM and AFAA. Pro by CIMSPA.
- Plus - Ongoing support, refreshers, marketing, personal gym introductions, promotion opportunities, instructor rewards and more once qualified.
Centre Managers - Contact us to upskill and standardise indoor cycling provision across your company with our group discount packages and save too!
Not boring like most online trainingLily - UK
I would highly recommend this course to those who are serious about becoming a dedicated indoor cycling instructor. This course covers everything from safety to terrain to techniques to music. The emphasis on safety is eye-opening and relevant. This course is for instructors who want to make a difference in the lives of their clients. I also felt that my tutor was truly interested in my progress.Eva - USA
I was so impressed. I couldn't find anything that I needed to know that wasn't coveredGina - Australia
Even for technophobes like me. You really can't go wrong!Jeannie - UK
Tutor support was truely awesomeJill - Kuwait
Book now or contact us with any questions